Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number if voluntarily provided by you through our contact forms or other means of communication.
We may also collect information sent by your web browser, called Log Data. This may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of your visit, and other statistics necessary to analyze traffic and usage of the website. We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze this data for the sole purpose of improving our website and enhancing your experience.
Use of Collected Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To personalize and improve our services, ensuring the content of our website is relevant and optimized for you.
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide the information or services you request.
- To send periodic promotional emails, updates, or newsletters related to our products and services. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions included in the email or by contacting us directly.
- For internal analytical and research purposes, enabling us to develop new products, enhance existing services, and improve the functionality and security of our website.
As a user, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights include:
Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You may obtain this information free of charge once every 12 months. We may require further verification to ensure the request is legitimate.
If you believe any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request corrections. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of your data within a reasonable time period.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information. We will accordingly delete any data we hold upon the receipt of such a request, unless we are required by law to retain certain data.
Objection to Processing
If you object to the processing of your personal data and there are no legitimate grounds for such processing, we will cease the processing upon receiving your request.
Data Security Measures
We implement appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include the encryption of sensitive data, regular backups, access controls, vulnerability testing, and staff training. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security. Hence, we encourage you to take appropriate precautions to protect yourself.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- When required by law, legal process, or governmental request.
- To enforce our website policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- With trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, such as website hosting, analytics, and customer service providers. These third parties are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential and are bound by applicable data protection regulations.